Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Blessings!

Well, this month hasn't been a very shopping-able month for me for two reasons!
One, I am in Fuvahmulah and either I don't find stuff I like or the stuff I like are way too expensive when compared with prices in Male'. Two, I have been too busy to even search for cute stuff.

So these few things are the result of me going for some retail therapy early January! Hope you like them! :D


The Oh-so lovely bracelets!



New sunglasses, after a long time!

Yeah, Pomegranate! After almost 3 centuries!

Eventhough there is the picture of just the one pizza, last month was a very pizza-ish month! Had lotsa pizzas! :D


Same with chocolates! Just one is here! 

1 year anniversary gift from Raid! :D

January was a very fruitly month! :D

Gift from Raid's Mom!


Random snack at the office. Again, this is just one of the many I had!

The shawl which is absolutely gorgeous! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment