Saturday, February 23, 2013

Scrapbook of my 1st day in Newcastle! :D

Well, I already promised I'd write about the journey from Singapore to Brisbane and from  Brisbane to Newcastle under the travels segment. So here are pictures from the moment I got out of Williamtown Airport  till I reached my home in Jesmond :D

On The Road


On The Road

On The Road


On The Road

On The Road

On The Road


On The Road

On The Road

Yep, that's my reflection! Yes, I was taking all of these photos from the car window! O:)

On The Road



On The Road


The river


On The Road

On The Road

There you see the City of Newcastle! ::D

On The Bridge




On the bridge


On The Road-  The Industrial region of Newcastle



Oh look! A windmill! :D


One of those lifting-machines that transport cows to the ship there so they could be shipped out! Apparently Newcastle, NSW is the port from which the most number of cows are exported! O.o


On the Bridge

On The Road



Me infront of my temporary accommodation, Hanbury Lodge, Mayfiled

On The Road

The first Woolworths I went to, the one in Mayfield!

Hanbury Lodge, Mayfield

Hanbury Lodge, Mayfield


Infront of Hanbury Lodge, Mayfield

Front Porch of Hanbury Lodge, Mayfield

Near Hanbury Lodge, Mayfield

From Mayfield, to Jesmond


On the road


On the road



My place! :D

The place I'm staying at!

The house infront of ours!

Down our road!


The view from my bedroom window!

Awesome flowers in our garden! :D

Well, see you again with more pictures of Jesmond! Stay tuned! lol!
xoxox






























































No comments:

Post a Comment