Sunday, February 10, 2013

6th Day!

My favourite Superhero and why:



My favourite superhero is Batman. Not the batman in the comic series, but the hot one in movies! :D
Why I like him so much, well, for one thing, the actor who played batman is very very handsome!


Secondly, batman doesn’t rely on any super human powers of his. All his abilities like flying and fighting are fruits of his own hard work.  It’s his brain and his practice in fighting and the technology that enables him to be a super hero.


Thirdly, his sacrifice in the Dark Knight is super awesome. He casts himself as the villain so that people would believe in a hero. That was so noble an selfless and admirable!


Lastly, all the movies are just so fricking awesome! :D



Batgirl all the way!
Toodles!


Ps.Sorry  I couldn't post any stuff for a couple of days. That was because things were oh-so hectic (yeah, I know, AGAIN!) since I had to get my visa before I leave for Australia. I am now in Colombo to get my visa. I have so many drafts, 6 to be precise, but not enough time to complete them. But please do keep checking the blog, I will hoepfully be more regular after today. I mean, I wouldn't be so so busy once I lodge this application early morning! (It's 2am here in Colombo! But it just didn't feel right to sleep without updating the blog! ;))

2 comments:

  1. He doesn't fly. He glides. :|
    And I thought I was your favorite superhero! :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, he glides! Happy? :P
      Yes, you are! Now stop crying! I just said that to make batman feel better about himslef :P lol!

      Delete