Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ah! Finally!

Note: This is the travel update for this week. I would write about YourSingapore next Monday, hopefully. Hope you are not too disappointed! :D

Hey, guys! I know I have been making so many excuses about not being able to write. So here's a shout out to the most amazing readers who stuck by my side even when I failed you. Yes, I do feel guilty about not writing! Told you I'm a sucker for guilt trips!

 As my friends in Facebook (who read my status updates regularly :P lol!) know, I arrived in Newcastle, Australia, yesterday after the longest trip ever! Needless to say, I couldn't write because I was travelling for more than 24 hours straight (from 13.30 of 18th February, Maldivian time till 18.00 of 19th February, Australian time! 

 Exhaustion has been preventing me from writing up until now! But the good news is, I did not forget about my blog and my readers! So I took plenty of pictures for you guys! And here they are!

At Male' International Airport/ Ibrahim Nasir Internation Airport with Huly, the only best friend of mine who could make it there! ILY girl! <3

Me & Raid- hard to say goodbye! So I didn't! ;) (Well, even if you know  there's Skype and Facebook, there's something about knowing that you would't be in the same country any more that gets me sentimental! Maybe it's the "feeling lonely and homesick" part.. But, I am trying not to dwell on that fact! Thinking about the half-full cup :D

Waiting to check-in. When I went to the check in counter with my  Visa  Grant Notice, they said they had to check it out and it took around 15 whole minutes of me sitting here, in this chair for them to process it and give me my Boarding Pass.

Another picture I took while sitting there. Another angle ;)

On my way to the Boarding gate :D

Security check before the Boarding!

Out through the Boarding Gate!


Screen in Singapore Airlines flight! This is my first time with the famous Singapore Airlines! ;)


A picture of a fish painted on the wall kinda thingy (while I waited for the bus that would take me to the aircraft! )


Random picture I took while I was in the flight.

The map showing the progress of the flight.  The plane is leaving from Maldives. The next spot marked is Singapore, as those of you who are good at either guessing, or Geography know ;)

In-flight entertainment Guide of SQ

Movie options for passengers 

The Guide and the headset


Menu

Menu


Dessert! Yummy! 

Dinner

The map at the end of the Journey from Male'  (Maldives) to Changi (Singapore). Notice how a part of the map is dark and theother part is lit up? That was so amazing! That shows it was night in Asia, but day time in Africa and America! Timezone differences ;)



Changi airport travellator :D
Well, now for the beautiful Changi Airport! Remember how I told you that Changi Airport was super awesome? (If you don't, read this! Well, this time I get to show you my own picture! :D

Random work of art

Sky train to T3 where I was supposed to go next! '


Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport. From above

Orchid Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport. From Above

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Sunflower Garden  in T2 of Changi Airport

Free Gaming room

Free Gaming room



Random decoration at Arrivals

Random decoration at Arrivals



Random Decoration at T3

Random Decoration at T3


Random Decoration at T3
Well, there goes one more post to be filed under Singapore. Next Monday I will hopefully publish the last post about Singapore and continue with this journey from Singapore to Brisbane and to finally Newcastle, the week after. ;)

ciao!















No comments:

Post a Comment