Wednesday, February 13, 2013

8th Day!

Firstly, let me apologise AGAIN, for not being regular. To those of you who don't know this, I am in Sri Lanka, a place where I have only transitted through before. But now here I am, staying here for 4 whole days. You know what "they" say, make the most of it while you can! Well, that's what I am trying to do here. So my days here have basically been wake up, get ready,  head out, shop and go for some sight-seeing the WHOLE day, have dinner, come home dead tired, and sleep the minute my head hits a pillow! So even though I did get time at night to blog, I have been too exhausted to write! And for that, I humbly apologise from all the readers who were looking forward to my posts!

And I know I totally lost the challenge of writing EVERY day, but I'm not giving up! Hey, better late than never right? And anyway, "I will never give up... I will never go back on my word. That is my nin-do, my ninja way!" xD (Yes, I am a ninja in my world!)

The good news is, because I have been so busy, I have so much stuff to write about! But ofcourse that would come under the travel category and I have to finish writing about Singapore before I can start with Sri Lanka, right ;)

Here are the short term goals for this month and why:
 I've striked out the things that I have already achieved, things in blue are the stuff in progress and in black are the things I still need to do. So you can be sure that this post will be updated even later on. If you are interested to keep track of my progress, you can always check back! :D

Firstly, at the beginning of this month, I was getting ready to go to Male'- My home was Fuvahmulah.

1) Go to Male' and meet all the people I am supposed to meet and say good bye before I disappear to a far away country for a loong loong time! (Sounded dramatic, right? Well, that's how sentimental I am about this ;))
2) Call the Uni everyday, until they issue me my Confirmation of Enrolment
3)Get a letter from Scholarship Division requesting the Uni to give me my CoE soon!
4)Get my CoE
5)Go to Colombo to get my visa
6)Get my Visa
7)Book tickets for Australia
8)Arrange accommodation in Australia
9)Go to Australia
10)Attend Orientation
11)Start my course
12)Get used to living in Australia and missing my home and everyone in it!

Well, that's about it!
Gotta run!
Catch ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment