Saturday, November 9, 2013

TV Series Obsession!

It's been  long time since I talked about TV Series, but that is not because I haven't been watching any, infact, I have watched quite a few of them.
So I thought that, impossible it may sound, I'd try and compile a list of the TV series I've watched recently with my personal ratings. Hope that sounds good. :D

Before we start off, back when I was in Maldives, I used to get the downloaded episodes of series from friends and keep them all in my external hard drive so I can watch them later. When I came to Aussie and discovered Project Free TV, my life changed, literally. I realised what a waste of storage space it was to keep all the series on my hard drive when I could watch them online. The catch? I could watch the series online only when I'm in Aussie because the Internet connection speed in Maldives, last I checked (which was about 4 months ago), was too slow to watch episodes comfortably. But this is also a good thing because out of the 12 months in the year, I spend 9 of them in Aussie. The best part? It is not only TV series that I get to watch, but also movies. So a pretty good deal, eh? ;)
And in case any of you wanted to check out the super awesome Project Free TV, here is a link for you! (Y)
Project Free TV

Now to the list. It is as follows;

1) 1600 Penn  (Fictional 1st family of America in which the responsible first daughter gets pregnant with the child of a drunk, one-night-stand guy and the first son is totally out of it. Hilarious!)

2) 2 Broke girls (The snobbish daughter of a millionaire goes homeless when her father is convicted of embezzlement so a "poor" girl with a lot of attitude takes her in and they work together in a diner owned by a 4-feet Korean guy. Max's wit keeps me laughing throughout the episode!)


3) 8 Simple Rules (for dating my teenage daughter). (You got it! Name says it all! The overprotective father, the can-do-nothing-bad son and the middle child who is always emo! A good night's laugh!  And yes, the teenage daughter is "Penny" from TBBT)

4) Animorphs (Based on the book series. To those of you who never read Animorphs, it is about teenagers who are given the power to morph- to change in to animals- by a dying alien, to fight against the mind-controlling slugs and prevent them from invading the Earth. A bit old, but not too bad!)

5) Badults (3 childhood best friends who live together, getting up to the most idiotic things. I remember watching one episode in which I did not stop laughing for longer than 10 seconds, literally!)


Well, that should do it for now. I'll be back with more TV shows that I'v watched!

Later, pals! :D

Ps. I've had this post as a draft for more than 2 months! Extremes of procrastination, I know! ;)

1 comment:

  1. ah I loved 1600 penn, so sad it got cancelled. And 2 broke girls is so hilarious. Haven't seen the rest.

    Project FreeTV sounds great.

    ReplyDelete