Saturday, November 2, 2013

Autonomy Day- UoN

 I've already told you about all the activities planned for the Autonomy Week. If you forgot, check them out here! As you can see, the most fun stuff was on Friday, so I decided to check them out on Friday.
We had a 9am class on Friday. On my way to class, I saw an off-campus party- loud music, drunk people, the whole thing- at 9am! It was so weird for me because I usually see drunks at night. :P lol

The whole campus was filled with people in costumes, people who were drinking and people who were already wasted.

After English, I was waiting for the shuttle bus to take me to the other side of the campus because I wanted to check out the Carnival at the Oval, which had Jumping Castles!! :D It was there that I met Princess and together we went to get Shan. The three of us went to the Oval.

To be honest, it was the most fun I had ever since I came to Australia!


















That was a quick summary! Now for more pictures, keep scrolling! :D

















































Ps. I've had this post as a draft for over two months or something now. Hope you liked the pictures!~ Cheers!

1 comment: