Saturday, November 9, 2013

Old El Paso, Summerland Point & Shiakko!

I was quite sick for the past two weeks- so sick that I could not stand up for more than 15 minutes straight without feeling dizzy and weak. Why I am telling you this is because for the first time in weeks, today I finally felt well enough to cook. And guess what I went for? MEXICAN! And it wasn't too bad for a first timer. (Y)




While I'm still inspired to write, let me tell you about Summerland Point. Tony, an Ingress mate, and I drove around the Lake Macquarie, destroying some green portals. One of our stops was Summerland Point in Central Coast. It was such a pretty place that I couldn't help taking pictures. The day was sunny and there were cool breezes. It was such a perfect place!







PS. The pictures do no justice to the real beauty of the place!


And last, but not least, my younger sister started blogging. She just started but both of her posts were pretty cool. I mean, being her older sister, all I could do was criticize her. All I could imagine was the 10 year old who was so annoying. But now that I've started reading her posts, I must admit I am quite proud of her.
She is quite mature for a 13 year old and her posts are fun.
I used to give her endless lectures about watching her attitude, because she had a lot of it. So it is very rewarding to see that she isn't a typical teenager who can only spit out sarcasm. Anyway, all you awesome readers, do check out her blog too.
Here is the link. Go show her some love! :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. AHA! Your secret is out sister.
    Oh and by the way. I SO AM NOT mature. I am.... what do they say...? Oh yeah, I am the most immature annoying person anyone could face in the entire world of annoyance (Which by the way is in immature-little-sister-annoyance-galaxy. Though the name is so long that people call it ILSA)

    ReplyDelete