Thursday, December 6, 2012

After the "Happily ever after!"

I already wrote down how my fairytale began. I saw from this troll page the following phrase (or atleast something similar), "fairytales tell us up until they get together. What does actually happen after the "happily ever after"? ".

Well, here's what happened in my story ;) 

He calls me every morning just after he wakes up, he calls me every night before he sleeps. He calls me whenever I give him a miss call (unless he is extremely busy), and his texts are so sweet.

He keeps reminding me of how much he loves me and how lucky he is to have me ( I keep reminding him that I'm the lucky one, but he doesn't agree, which is fun! ;) ). He stops everything he is doing and gives me his full attention if I tell him I want to talk with him or to him about something serious. 

He teases me (lovingly, ofcourse!) and he wrestles with me. He lets me punch him and disturb him when he is trying to sleep (without ever getting angry!). He teaches me IT and software and all the other stuff I know nothing about.

He supports me in whatever I am doing, helping me with the work load. He spends most of his time with me, and if he senses that I am unhappy, he will try everything he can to make me happy (and he ALWAYS succeeds!). He talks with me if I call him, even if he is with his friends!

He is always coming up with new ways to make me feel special, to make me feel loved. And no matter how many times I call him, even when he is busy, he doesn't get annoyed! Infact, he welcomes it, telling me that he feels really loved when I keep calling him when he is busy! :D

He keeps asking me what the matter is until I tell him what's bothering me, and then he tries to make me feel better about it!

I have written a lot about him, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on and on about how sweet he is, how great he is and how caring and understanding he is, but I should probably stop now. Ofocourse he is a human being and he isn't perfect. But he IS perfect for me, because he is everything I ever wanted and more! I honestly couldn't have asked for better. Even after almost 11 months, it still feels like the 1st days, I still am that crazy or more accurately, crazier about him, and he still treats me as good as he did before!

He is a teacher to me, a companion. He is a lover to me, and a friend. He is a listener and an adviser. He is everything rolled into one, the perfect life partner. He treats me like I'm his princess and he is proud of it! I know I am extremely lucky to have him by my side and I am forever grateful for that.

And that, my dear friends, is the story after the curtain's fallen, for me! :D



2 comments: