Thursday, December 6, 2012

Things I love doing!

I must say, this is pretty addictive! Almost as addictive as watching series and reading books. Now that I started, I have so much to write and I'm at a total loss as where to start ;)

So I guess I'll start with my hobbies. I can get pretty obsessive when it comes to doing something, even if it is just as a hobby. And my interests keep alternating between the loves of my life, Music (listening to and singing songs of course! Add to that a little bit of fiddling with the guitar and helping Potayto with song lyrics), Books (mostly mysteries, and then there is Harry Potter;) more on the subject later!) and TV Series (English, Korean and Japanese mostly!). I also have these seasonal obsessions with other activities but mostly it's just the above three.

Other things that I occassionally enjoy doing are, taking pictures of random things, surfing through the net (mostly checking out beautiful places that I can add to my "Places I wanna go before I die" list), checking out facebook (belive it or not, it's the place I do most of my- alright, fine! All of my- catching up with childhood friends and pen pals ;) ), Search for shoes and day dream :P 

I hope to tell you more about my reading, music and series-watching habits and favourites later. 

So for now, have fun doing the things that you love! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment