Saturday, February 2, 2013

1st Day! :D

Alright, So I have to post a recent picture of myself and write 15 interesting facts about me!




There! That was just today! Me with my adorable youngest sister! I am already missing her!

Facts about me? Well, I don't know whether you'd classify these as interesting, but here we go!

1) I am ALWAYS happy! I can't stay depressed for more than 10 minutes. I mean, it's just so boring and pointless to be upset about small stuff, right? ;) I recently lost sight of this for a while, but I am my happy, bubbly, bursting-with-enthusiasm self again! :D ( If I forget this, remind me Potayto~! :D)


2) I love to travel! Of course, every body likes to travel, you say? Well, you can divide people into two categories- people who like travelling and people who are crazy about travelling! I would definitely fit the latter! :D Be it to the next island or to a country far away, I am so in if you are planning a trip! (That is, if all expenses are paid! :P lol )

3) I like shiny , colourful things! The more colours something has, the more I'd love them (there are exceptions of course! But in general, when it comes to colourful or colourless, colourful it is! )

4) I fricking LOVE (even love is an understatement! Crazy about or would die for would be better choices of words :P ahahaha!) flowers! Any colours, any species, any shapes, any sizes! Flowers are just so happy~! (that is the most simple, best sum-up I could come up with for all my feelings for flowers! :D)
Ps. Roses are the most adorable and daffodils are equally awesome!

5) I love to feed people! That is, if you come over to my place! ;) I find it extremely entertaining to try and force feed people who simply detest food (Yes, Potayto, I'm talking about you! Honestly, You guys should see him, giving excuses not to eat and then just making faces at the food :P lol)

6) I am obsessed with taking pictures in elevators that have mirrors! Whenever I get into an elevator with a mirror, I just HAVE to take a picture, regardless of everything else! It is fun, I tell you :P

7) I am pretty sentimental at times! I already told you that I don't like being depressed, but I do feel sentimental. And I do sentimental things! Like, I'm missing everyone in Fuvahmulah right now!

8) Mostly I like songs sung by ladies/girls because then I can sing along and pretend it's me singing the song :P lol

9)To quote Twilight,  "I am a scuker for guilty trips!" That is so true! If I do something that hurt someone (I would NEVER hurt a single person knowingly and or on purpose!), I would be feeling guilty about it for the rest of my life, and I would probably say sorry about it a lot to that person, even at the most unexpected of times! Potayto and Raid would know how annoying it is, when I just can't stop saying sorry, even when they continuously remind me that I don't have to say sorry to them! But that's only because I really really feel guilty! ;)

10) Never in my life have I ever been admitted in the hospital because of an illness! The only memory of me lying on the bed (apart from when I was born, but back then doesn't count! :D) was when I had this accident in the 7th grade. I lay there for 2 hours and then got up and walked away!  (I wasn't officially admitted, but I guess the hospital staff kept me there as a favour to my Mom :P aahah! )

11)Whenever I'm really mad at someone I would be like, I am going to punch you! But I never do, because I don't really know how to! But as I keep telling Potayto, I'll learn Kung Fu :P lol (That day might never come, but hey, I can threaten people and let them live in fear at least till they realise it's not happening, right? ;))

12) I can never stay mad at anybody for too long and I can never hold a grudge! It's just too exhausting! :P ahahah But seriously, I wouldn't even remember how badly they treated me or how mad they made me after a goodnight's sleep. ofcourse, the bigger the offence, the longer it takes for me to get un-mad, but fact is, it wouldn't take THAT long :P

13) I am extremely curious! In fact, my new friends would think I am interrogating them because I would ask so many questions! :D When I find something interesting, I would ask so so many questions! And if someone told me they'd tell me something and then they didn't, the suspense would kill me, metaphorically, Of Course! ;)

14) I believe in fairy tales! I believe that if we have enough faith, we would get our Prince Charmings one day! I believe that everyone can be happy if they just have faith! I believe in happy endings! :D

15) I can be such a drama queen at times! I mean, like, really really really dramatic :P ahaha!

Well, That's that! Day 01 Completed! Ciao!

8 comments:

  1. I can relate to some of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, sadistic, raccoon with her head stuck up in the clouds :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink shades and the little one looks so adorable just like her big sister :)

    ReplyDelete