Tuesday, February 5, 2013

4th Day!

A habit I wished I didn't have! Well, that would be biting my nails.
I have teeny tiny nails, so they don't look very manicure-able when they are short, which is why I have to grow them long. But once it's past a certain length, I definitely wouldn't be able to keep them that long. I would either bite it off or use my nails to cut them off till they are short again!

I have tried to get over it and I find that I actually succeed if I have nail polish on my nails! They look so gorgeous with nail polish on that I simply can't bear to hurt them :P lol!

Well, that's the end of another teeny tiny post!  I'm  quite getting the hang of this- small posts :P heheh

Nail arts xD

My favourite way of putting on nail polish- 5 colours! :D

2 comments:

  1. nail polish liumaky namaadha nivey kameh thaa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I put on nail polish when I can't pray.:P lol

      Delete