Saturday, February 16, 2013

13th Day!

 A letter to someone who has hurt you recently:

Let me start by saying, I am not a hater by nature. I always see the good in people, (call me naive!) which is why I get so hurt and disappointed when someone betrays me. I don't know whether it's just that I am lucky or that my attitude towards life is good, but I don't have any one who I hate, just because they did something to hurt me.

Don't get me wrong, I did have my share of heartbreaks, cheaters, betrayals, let downs and bad luck. But since I don't waste my time and energy on being emotional over those negative things, I don't feel anything about those things. I guess I am good at moving on! :D

Sometimes some one tells me that people talked this or that about me, (very rarely! Around two or three times as far as I can remember! I try not to give people opportunities to talk bad stuff about me. I am usually nice and friendly to every one in general, but like they say, "you can't zip people up", "you can't keep everyone happy", "you can't make everyone like you!") but I don't give a second thought to that. I just have better things to do than try to defend myself infront of people who would judge me anyway~! :)

I guess what I am trying to say here is, I don't remember being hurt recently. For the past year, I have been in a stable relationship (no cheating from him!), I have friends and family who love me so much (no betrayals there!) and my life is beautiful! Sure it has it has it's ups and downs, but I do not remember any downs, because I don't concentrateon the bad stuff! So all in all, I am truly blessed and my life is awesome! Al hamdhulillahi! And I don not have anything to say to anybody who hurt me in the past because, honestly, "people change, people grow!" Even if they hurt you before, they might be regretting it now and forgiving makes you powerful! :)

Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment