Thursday, December 6, 2012

How it all began...:D



The idea of blogging was first seeded in my mind by this super cool Wapha who said I totally should blog and she showed me her sis's blog as an example. I tried, but other things got in the way and it went further and further down the list of things to do. Then my supervisor at the office, Thoriq or as I call him, Thoriq Sir, showed me his blog which was under construction and told me how blogging brought out a never-seen-before, more creative side of one of his younger brothers. Still, that wasn't enough of an inspiration for me to actually create a blog, even though I was liking the idea more and more.
Then I read this amazing post from Khaira's blog about bullying and I was like, Yeah, I have things like these that I wanna share with everyone else too. But since I wrote down such stuff as my facebook statuses, I didn't find any need to put them in a blog (I should admit though, when posting on facebook, I have to keep it really short for people to actually read it and think about it! ;) ).
And then I saw my once up on a time's roomie, Shaha's blog which was super awesome and fun! So I finally decided that I wanted to do this, and I wanted it bad. However, the deciding factor that actually made me create a blog and start writing was the heart-touching story Musly wrote in her blog about one of her classmates. So, before I go on any further, I would like to thank all of the above people and everyone else who inspired me to share my thoughts and let my latent love for writing flourish! (Now I sound like one of those kids who are like, I would like to thank my mom and my dad and my Music teacher who helped me learn this song and get this award :P lol) Well, this IS a huge step for me, So thank you for being so awesome! xD

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I'm so glad. Hope to read some awesome posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *trying to live up to the expectations* ;) hehe

      Delete