Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just Press Play!

I just realized that I haven't written any posts about music, but I can't function properly without it, which is why I just HAVE to write about music ;) The inspiration was Shaha's blog, Diary Girl , Where she writes about music every week. :D

Here's something that made me go "Wow"! (All credits to Potayto!)Maybe you've seen this before, but this is the first time I saw it and I totally loved it! (video link at the end of the post! :D)

So, it is called PopDanThology and it's a mash-up of the best songs of 2012. It's not that it's just a mash-up, it's the way it was mashed up that made me speechless. You have to know all or atleast most of the songs in the mash up to fully comprehend the hard work of Daniel Kim, and how talented he is at this sort of stuff ;)
Here's a list of some songs you have to check out, if you don't already know them, before you see the mash up video :D (Even I don't know ALL of them, but these are the ones I think you'll like, because I sure do! :D)


1) Payphone- Maroon 5 


2) Glad you came- The Wanted

3) Whistle- Flo Rida (The whistling tune is so catchy! ;))


4) Scream- Usher

5) Dance again- Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull


6) Don’t wake me up- Chris Brown

7) Sorry for party rocking- LMFAO (Hilarious!)


8) Stronger- Kelly Clarkson (Inspirational!)


9) Domino- Jessie J


10)Turn up the music- Chris Brown

11) One more night- Maroon 5 (Gets stuck in your head, specially the chorus! ;) )

12) Call me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen (Awesome!)

13) Wild ones- Flo Rida ft Sia


14) We are young- Fun


15) Set fire to the rain- Adele (there's a certain charm in it, kinda addictive!)


16) Part of me- Katy Perry (Hell, yeah!)


17) Give your heart a break- Demi Lovato (Love it!)


18) Wide Awake- Katy Perry


19) Boy Friend- Justin Beiber


20) Good Time- Carly rae Jepsen & Owl  City


21) Gangnam Style- Psy (If you haven't hear this, you literally live under a rock :P alright, time to get out from under the rock! Go ahead and click the link! :D)

22) Die young- Kesha (again, Awesome!)


23) What makes you beautiful- One Direction


24) Diamonds- Rihanna


25) Live while we are young – One Direction


26) International Love- Pitbull ft Chris Brown


 27) Where have you been- Rihanna


28) Somebody that I used to know- Gotye


29) Finally found you- Enrique Iglesias


30) Give me all your  lovin’- M.I.A ft Nicki Minaj


ALL RIGHT!! Now you know atleast 30 songs, you can fully appreciate the beauty of this mash up! You are ready! :D 
Here you go! Have fun trying to figure out which song's which! ;)


And for those who haven't figured it out yet, here's a video with the vocals and instrumental separately labelled! :D




3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out.
    Love all these songs. Funny I've heard all of them. haha.
    haven't seen the mash-up yet, ill definitely do. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Now you can appreciate the beauty of the mash-up!
    You seriously should! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Its just the type of songs you would play

    ReplyDelete