Monday, January 21, 2013

Bippity Boppity Boo! :D



I know, it's a weird title for a post! Well, this is just a random post, not connected or linked to any other post. So I was thinking of a random word to enhance the randomness of this post, and this was the first thing that came to my mind! Yeah, I AM a huge believer in fairytales ;) Like they say, you gotta dream it to achieve it! :D

Firstly, here's a little magic for all the wonderful readers, for being so awesome! We can all use some magic in our lives! :D



This is just to thank all my readers for your support, comments and suggestions. Your feedback is what inspires me! :D And I'm thanking you today specially because for the first time a post of mine has gotten more than 100 viewers and on last count, it has 180 views. Also, I had a count of 150 page views yesterday! It might not be a huge deal for the regular bloggers, but since I'm a total newbie here, and it has been exactly 1 month and 16 days since I started blogging, it means a lot to me~!

So once again, Thank You! And let me remind you again that I am so looking forward for your input on how to make my posts better! Much Love~! :D



2 comments:

  1. it is a big deal. Congrats. You are doing great. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awn, Thanks for not making me sound like a total idiot ;) And thanks for the compliment! :D Couldn't have done it without ur guidance ;)

      Delete