Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just Press Play!

As you might already know, this week for me, has brought a whole new meaning to the word "busy"!! So I apologise for not writing longer posts, but hopefully by the end of next week, I can go back to writing endlessly! :D

So on this week's list I have:

The Motivational Song:
Life's What You Make It -Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana -

Ever since I watched Hannah Montana, I have been listening to this song whenever I need to remind myself that I can't slack off or give up just because I have too much to do or things look too depressing. And when I sing along, I feel a surge of energy I never knew I had before course through me, making me more enthusiastic and ready to finish what I started.
The parts I especially love are:

 "Don't let no small frustration, ever bring you down
No, No ,No, No
Just take a situation and turn it all around
With a new attitude everything can change
Make it how you want it to be!"
"Life is hard or it's a party,
the choice is up to you!"
"Things are looking up, anytime you want
All you gotta do is realise
that it's under your control
so let the good times rock and roll!"

The sad song: 
Behind These Hazel Eyes -Kelly Clarkson-

One of my best friends, Maan, sang this song to me and the minute I heard it, I fell in love with it! Even though listening to it makes me sad, it's just so beautiful that I simply can't skip it! This is also a song I know by-heart and sing along to!

"Here I am, Once again
I'm torn into pieces,
Can't deny it, Can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
but you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these Hazel Eyes!"

The happy song:
He could be the one -Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana-

No matter how depressed I am, this song always makes me feel better. When I sing along, I feel like I am in love (even if I'm not :P) and the awesomeness/shyness of the first phase -The Crush Phase- of faling in love surges through me! :D And when I sing the first parts, I can't help but smile! It is one of my Happy Songs! 

"He's lightening
Sparks are flying
Everywhere I go he's always on my mind and
I'm going crazy
About him lately
And I can't help myself from how my heart is racing
Think I'm really digging on his vibe
He really blows me away!"



The post breakup song:
Better Than Revenge -Taylor Swift-

The minute I heard this song, I started laughing, because Taylor said at the beginning, "Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did!" Only if some one would say that to heart-breakers! ;) The song's fierce and the seemingly rock music makes the whole concept of typical breakups due to cheating much less painful. And I love the things she says in the song.

"Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know
or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh, they didn't teach you that in prep school, so it's up to me,
no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity!"
The party song:
Spotlight- Selena Gomez

I love this song mostly because of the music. It's just sooo sway-able! CAn't help but move my body when I hear the song! :D The lyrics is cool too!

"I can tell by the way that you feel
Something ain't going your way
Jeans too tight and your hair ain't right
We all get some of those days
Oh, throw that mirror away
Oh, you know it's gonna be okay"

"Wish I could press delete
We all got somethin' we don't like
Even Angelina Jolie
Oh, throw that mirror away
Oh, don't be going M.I.A"
"I can tell by the way you talk the talk
That something ain't going your way cause
Your jeans too tight and your hair ain't right
Well, we all get some of those days just
Take another deep breath, try to hit your reset
You know that I can relate, throw your
Hands in the air now, let me hear you shout out
Well, get out of my way"



I gotta run! Put your headphones on! I have data to be entered! xD




No comments:

Post a Comment