Friday, March 15, 2013

Random salad!

Hei, I know I said I'll update almost weekly and I was free yesterday, but my laptop "broke" 2 days back and it was fixed just today! Yesterday we went to BlackButt Animal Reserve and saw Koalas and Kangaroos and stuff. I promise to post about it as soon as I get the pictures from Felicie'. She has THE MOST AMAZING camera ever! This is one of those times when I wish I had a DSLR! ;)

I also went to this Breakout Comedy Tour thing on Thrusday night, which was on Bar On The Hill. It was A-mazing! I laughed so hard!

Well, I had a busy week and there is so much homework, plus there are quizes and class tests from Maths and Health and two presentations from English and IT. I have been very lazy today, just reading Nora Roberts' The Witness!

But I did visit Liv and Bri. I forgot to tell you, but I met these very amazing people last weekend and they have been soo nice to me! There are 4 girls living in this house down the street and I met them when I knocked on their door to ask their permission to take pictures of the lovely roses in their garden. I took some apples and Maldivian snacks to them, but I met only Bri. Liv was out and the other girls were in their rooms.
I am meeting them for dinner tonight and I am soo looking forward to it! They are the first girl friends I got here~! :D

I then went to Barah..blah blah (Barahineban! A mouthful~!) where Asna (one of my classmates) lived. She had invited us over for lunch at her place. And she is an amazing cook! I totally loved the Chicken she made today.

There was Richard, Andy, Karthik and I. We had fun. They went to a movie, but I couldn't go along since I am meeting the girls tonight. But Sarah joined them.

And oh yeah, one more fun thing to look forward to. I have this assignment from Health Studies, where I have to take the pulse of random people of different age groups, so tomorrow I'm planning to go knock on some more doors!

 Aand that reminds me, I saw 3 boys of around 10 last weekend. They were mowing their lawns. I was going to go to uni for my Tae Kwondo class, but then I turned around and came home because it was a long walk and I was already late as it was. I saw a dog barking at me. I am terrified of dogs! Plus, as a Moslem, I can't touch a dog. So  I walked on the other side of the road. When I looked back, it was following me! I was sooooo scared that I started walking faster. But it was still following me. I stopped and stared at it.
Then one of the boys saw me and told me to go, but when I started walking, he was following me. He signaled for me to keep walking and he hugged the dog to keep it from following me. But the dog was too big for him so the other two kids tried helping him as well. I yelled a quick Thanks! and ran away. As I ran into my house I heard one boy call out, "that would be 5 dollars!". I turned, because i wasn't sure he was joking. He was laughing, I just shook my head and went in! ahahahah!! :P

Well, that's some very random stuff without any pictures. But hope you liked reading it. I will keep you posted on any fun stuff that happens around here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment