Saturday, March 9, 2013

O Expo!

Well, I was too busy last week and the week before to write about this, but there was this Orientation Expo at the uni,(Brennan Room, Shortland Building!) week before the last (orientation week!) If you have no idea what I'm talking about, get updated by reading this, this and this post!

In the Expo, there were stalls from different banks of Australia that had their ATMs on Callaghan Campus, almost all the groups, clubs and associations of the uni and plenty of other things. I'll let you see for yourself. Here are the pictures I snapped specially for my awesome readers! :D










































































I signed up for Tae Kwondo, NUSA (Newcastle University Students Association), U, Goon, Drama club and a few others! It was so much fun!
A special thanks to all the amazing people who posed for my pictures! :D

Cheers!

2 comments: