Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Events passed and events to come!

Well, you already saw what I did on Tuesday right? (If you didn't, read it here!).

Here are the things that were and are supposed to happen as part of Orientation Week activities! (Which means, things you can look forward to as well! ;) )


This one sounded like fun, but I didn't go, because I was overdosing on fun and activities, I just needed to slow down and have a quiet day at home! ;)

Was really looking forward to this! But it was raining non-stop on Thursday and Friday, so they had to cancel it. Wait, I don't think they cancelled it, maybe they postponed it! Let's just hope for the best! ;)
They haven't told us when it would be, but I do  hope it's after 12, because I have been looking forward to going there since the first day!!!

This one looks like fun too. But my classes finish at 12! Pity!






No comments:

Post a Comment