Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Partaaayyy!!! :D

I went to my very first house party in Australia last Friday. It was hosted by Kelly and Karthek, my classmates in International Foundation. It was in Rudi's place. He is also in IF, but in another class (there are like 3 classes in IF).

I was supposed to be there by 7:30pm. But I had to first walk to the uni and wait for the uni shuttle bus to take me to Kimian Avenue. (University of Newcastle has a security shuttle that drops students  home after 6:30pm if they live in nearby suburbs like Jesmond, Waratah West and so on.  I take the shuttle home sometimes when I'm too tired to walk back with the heavy bag at the end of the day. ;) ) So it was well after 8:30 when I actually reached the house.

The place was already full and the music was loud. Everyone seemed to be having a really good time. There were a lot of Rudi's friends who I have never met before, so there was quite a crowd. And almost all of my friends got drunk :P lol

Even though I didn't drink, not alcohol at least (Coke, please!), I did have an amazing time there! (Whoever said you had to get drunk to have a fun time can go choke on their own words! :3 I am the living example proving them wrong!~ Oh yeah! :D )

Here are some pictures for u guys! I didn't take any pictures from my phone since it doesn't give me such good pictures at night, and these were pictures from my friends' phones. Sorry, it isn't super quality, but hey, when you are having fun, who cares about good pictures, right ;)

















Aaand that's it! We have another class party planned for tomorrow. A pot luck actually. For those of you who don't know what a pot luck is, it's where you cook your own food, like food you ate back in your home country and you take it to the party so all your other friends can enjoy it too ;) I haven't decided what I'm going to cook yet though. And the party's at Richard's house! 

Catch ya later! 



No comments:

Post a Comment