Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Harmony Week!

Hey guys,
This week, UoN is celebrating Harmony Week and there are all sorts of fun things  lined up for the whole week!

Before that, here is a map of Callaghan Campus, I just thought that it would be cool so that you guys know exactly what I'm talking about! :D



So on Monday, there were Cultural Stalls and Free Pancakes were given at the Auchmuty Courtyard (Near the Auchmuty Library, marked L). People were playing live music too. We heard the music from all the way in Engineering Building, marked EF! But I didn't visit the stalls. During the one hour we got for lunch break, we did go through the courtyard, but there was no time to snap pictures or visit the stalls. Pity, I know!

Monday night there was this French movie, Amelie. That was the first ever French movie I watched! I asked my classmates to join me but all of them were busy. But I had read the review of the movie and I didn't wanna miss it. So alone, I went to Derkenne Courtyard, that is inside the Shortland Building, which is marked US. ;) I didn't realise there would be so many mosquitoes or that it would be freezing cold in the courtyard, so ofcourse I did not take any blankets, jackets or insect repellent with me! I did enjoy the movie though, while shivering with cold and fighting with mosquitoes at the same time! Talk about multitasking ;)

Here are some pictures! I laughed out loud a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the movie! Iamplanning to write a review too, when things quiet down a bit ;)



Today there was this Q & A at Godfrey Tanner Bar which is again in Shortland Building. I didn't go to it, because I was so tired!

If you look at the program guide, you'd see other things that are planned for this week as well. Might I add that the actual Harmony Day celebrated all over Australia is 21st March.


Tonight, while I was waiting for the shuttle bus in Auchmuty Information Common, I saw this Harmony Book. It was so much fun and I wrote on it. Here are some pictures for you guys! :D
Many Stories- One Australia!








My post! I know it's stupid and idiotic, but that was just 5 minutes contribution! :D

It was so much fun! Well, Happy Harmony Week everyone! Peace!! xD




2 comments:

  1. What's up to every one, the contents existing at this web site are genuinely remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    Also visit my blog post :: atlaslm.com

    ReplyDelete