Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sooo... Yeah!

Well, it's more than a month since my last blog post. I was going to tell you about all the stuff I did after this! It wasn't too eventful until I went back home! That's right! After all the whining about being homesick, I went home for almost a month! :D Some of my friends may already know this, so you can just skip this part! ;)
I went home, and I enjoyed every day to the maximum! Then when I came back, the second semester was just about to start! So you can imagine how hectic things would be. And by then I was so hooked on Ingress that I didn't have much time for anything else. However, my Ingress account got suspended and I was left with nothing but depression, which was curable only through Korean Series marathons. And that's what I did every time I got a free minute. And on top of that, I was fasting, so did not really get much time.
That, my dear friends and loyal readers is the reason why I haven't been able to blog. I have so much stuff to write about though. And since Zamy has continuously asked me to restart the one month challenge, I'd do it as well, In Sha Allah. The only hold up is Day-11, picture of friends, which I now have, after my trip back home! :D

Sooo... Yeah! Now that I've been back for a little more than a week, I got my routine together and I can blog more or less regularly, In Sha Allah.
I intend to post pictures of the beautiful Fuvahmulah and some of the fun stuff my friends, family and I were up to in July, but that would come later. And I regret to tell you that the lack of a good quality camera made me a lot less enthusiastic about capturing every moment, but you can always imagine the rest by my explanations, eh? ;)

I got my results from the first semester when I was at home- it was 4 HDs. I guess that's good news! But I do know I could have done way better in some subjects! ;)

One more thing, I have already updated the most important highlights on my Facebook, briefly of course, but if you are a friend of mine on Facebook, it might seem a little repetitive, but I hope you would bear with it for the sake of the readers who do not have the luxury of accessing my Facebook posts. And anyway, you would totally have a more in-depth experience here when compared with the shortened version you see on Facebook! :D

So that is it for now! Hope to see you tomorrow or sometime tonight with more posts!



Ps. My accent totally has a hint of Australian now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment