Sunday, August 11, 2013

17th Day!

Some one I'd switch lives with and why?

Well, this one was a bit hard because with me, it's more like, "I am perfectly happy with my life, I wouldn't want to be anybody else."

But if this was a question of switching bodies just for one day, then there are so many people that I'd choose it to be because I am truly curious. ;)

So it was really hard to choose one.

I'd like to switch lives with Hermione Granger to see how it feels like to be a witch in Hogwarts, doing magic and being the smartest in my year!




I'd also like to switch lives with Malia/Sasha Obama, to see how it feels like to be the first daughter- getting to live in the White House, but always having the press follow my every move.



I'd love to switch lives with Selena Gomez, to see how it feels like to be a rock star, an actress, singer and an ambassador for UNICEF.


I'd like to switch lives with Sherlock Holmes, to see things from his point of view, to see how it feels to notice things that others miss and how it feels to solve insolvable mysteries.


I'd love to be an ET, to see how I'd feel about Earth and humans if I wasn't one.

Of course there are a lot more, but I decided to stop at 5. :D




1 comment:

  1. E.T......... Hah. I already know what it feels like. Humans are so fascinating. Oooh.

    ReplyDelete