Monday, June 24, 2013

Madame Tussauds Sydney- House of wax! :P

Remember how I told you that I went to a lot of places in the Easter Holiday? One of those places was Madame Tussauds. I'm sure most of you have already heard of the place and have even been to either the one in Sydney or  London. But for those of you who are hearing it for the first time, Madame Tussauds is a place where you can get to meet any celebrity, revolutionist or world leader that you want! There are wax figures of famous people. Gandhi, Obama, Queen Elizabeth III, Johnny Depp, Michael Jackson and Iron Man are just some of the wax figures that look so life-like that you can totally fool your friends! ;) 




So here are the pictures from my visit. I also noticed that in Sydney Madame Tussauds, most people featured in the sports section were Aussies, so I didn't really know all of them, but maybe you do! :D



Captain Cook





Mary McKillop










Slim Dusty






Without gloves! :O










Aand that's all for now! Be back with more pictures! 
Cheers! 
:D

2 comments:

  1. I love your poses haha! Especially the ones with the costumes. I went to the Madame Tussaud's in London about six years ago. My pictures weren't nearly as fun as yours though! :D

    Just came across your blog while doing a little blogsurfing.

    ReplyDelete