Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Workaholic Me- 4!

I know I promised more posts during Easter Break, but again, I went to too many places and was too tired to write any posts. It's not that I don't have things to write about. In fact, I have around 5 drafts already, just waiting for me to publish them, after adding some pictures and stuff of course!

Let me tell you how last week went. So on Good Friday, we had the Potluck at Richard and Andy's place! (Read about it here!)
On Saturday and Sunday, I went to Newcastle City- to the shops and the museum ( which had 4 different parts).
 On Monday it was the Jesmond Park, remember the rose overdose? (Ifyou don't, get updated or refresh your memory here!
On Tuesday it was the Hunter Valley Botanic Gardens.
I caught up on the chores and weekly grocery shopping on Wednesday and Thursday.
On Friday, I went to Sydney with Elia, the French  housemate from the place I was staying at before. We went to a magic shop, an opal museum and spent the rest of the day trying to find Sydney Wildlife Zoo. Since we arrived in Sydney after 2pm, we didn't have  much time and it was almost 6  when we finally reached Darling Harbour and went to Wildlife Sydney. So Elia booked a room for me at Hote Ibis, which was across the bridge from Wildlife Zoo (so I wouldn't get lost ;)) and he left for Newcastle.
I stayed the night in Sydney and got up early the following morning. I went to Wildlife Sydney Zoo, Sydney Aquarium and Madam Tussauds and had lunch before rushing off to my massage appointment. I took the Thai massage, which focuses on the pressure points- I NEEDED it! My back was killing me and my shoulder felt like it was about to drop off!!! After the massage, I went to see the Opera House andby the time I was finished there,it was almost 6, so I started my journey to come back to Newcastle. After 3 whole hours, I finally reached the City and caught a bus to Jesmond!
Sunday was just a lazing around day.

And then, this week, since I had neglected all my homework during the holidays, I had to catch up on them. So on Monday I was doing a lot of Maths!
Yesterday we had a Chem test, and today we have a Maths test.
Our English articles (2 of them!) are due on Friday, but I can't get started on them before the Maths test is over.
Health SOLT essay (1000-1500, easy, I know~! But it requires a lot of research!! Like a lot, a lot~!) is due coming Monday, so I have to work on it this weekend. Also, I have to prepare my IT presentation this weekend. *sigh* So much work to do and so little time!

Aand now, I am going to be late for class, so see you guys later! (I wrote this post at 8 in the morning because I was feeling too guilty that I was neglecting my blog! And I have  a class at 9. So I'm gone!)
Toodles!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment